Welcoming Connor as our New Moderator!

Members of the community

Please welcome our new Moderator @Connor!

Connor is located in the other end of the globe called New Zealand, and with him being Moderator, this allows the forum to be moderated 24/7!

While he gets comfortable with his new role, please welcome him into the team!

Current Staff
Admin
@Daniel_Cerritos
Moderators
@CR3W
@Alice
@Connor

Thank you for viewing this topic, and congratulations to @Connor for being moderator!

8 Likes

Glad to be the new mod! And happy to be helping out!

6 Likes

Congratulations @Connor!

5 Likes

, well, congratulations @Connor.
sigh, well anyways, I’m gonna be gone for a week. We are heading out to the farm tonight see you peeps

5 Likes

Good luck in your future endeavours.

3 Likes

Congrats Connor! Can’t belive you’ve made it so far in the Community in such little time :smiley:

6 Likes

Congrats @Connor … glad to see you make it high up quickly

4 Likes

Thanks everyone for the kind words!

4 Likes

Congrats @Connor! You always said to me in the EKV Slack that you “wanted that moderator life” in discourse, so now you have it! Well done.

3 Likes

I’ve had it for a very short amount of time. Back when Plane n Pilot had a Discourse, I was the most active member on there. In return for my activity on there, I was promoted to TL4 and given moderator powers. It felt good. Then they had to shut down. :frowning:

Congrats, @Connor

6 Likes

Ah yes, I remember that. Very sad, I liked that community

5 Likes

Found the pictures!

In this photo, you see me seeing my notifications and I saw that I earned the Leader badge.

Here was the announcement saying that the forum was closing and I was recognized for being the most active member. See my title as well.

There’s me receiving the badge.

There’s the beautiful PM that was sent to me saying I got TL4.

When the post was made as a banner, I wanted to take a picture of it too, so there was this picture with me being recognized on there.

Moderator life was great! :joy:

3 Likes

The moderator life is great😂

3 Likes

It really is, but I don’t actually know what to do with it. So i’ma just keep doing what i’m doing until I have something to do

3 Likes

You going to help clear all these bad trolls that come and help keep the forum clean

Ok well other than the trolls

2 Likes

Never seen someone flag there own post and ask to get it taken down to see the little message pop up😂 first for everything

2 Likes

Well, I want to give @Connor a new feel of what it like to be a moderator! XD

This is a good start! :smiley:

Look at that! :smiley: Flagged my own post! XD Just to give @Connor a try-out on his new job

4 Likes

Look at this beautiful message :joy: :+1:

4 Likes