New/upcoming games your excited for

Just post below what upcoming games (any platform) your waiting for, pretty self explanatory…

Primarily I am waiting for Forza Horizon 4 tommrow, and that is just about it.

3 Likes

My bother is a big fan of forza and I know he pre ordered it. I might order it but I rarely use my Xbox.

1 Like

I don’t know is its out yet but I’m excited for Just Cause 4

1 Like

There is not many that I am looking forward to.

1 Like

If your talking about Forza, then I will let you know how it is. I am still on my 3mo free trial of Game Pass and it is on there launch day

1 Like

Yeah that is the one :slight_smile:

1 Like

I’m excited for Smash Bros Ultimate to come out! I also can’t wait for the Remake of Luigi’s mansion 3DS!

3 Likes

:+1:

From the demo it seems to be an natural evolution. So if you like Horizon great if not as per the demo nothing to really reel you in

3 Likes

But the seasons are awsome!

2 Likes

Winter is the biggest non visual difference. IDK what it it is like ti drive in snow but it’s hard AF in forza…

2 Likes

I suppose you’d know being a driving age Canadian @AmericanAirlines

2 Likes

I do know although we don’t get that much snow here :slight_smile:

2 Likes

So here my “review” I suppose you could say after an hour of playing Forza horizon 4. I played the game with Game Pass, so I have not spent a dime on it yet (best estimate I used about 9 cents of electricity… :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:), but spoiler, I do plan to buy it. So far after about an hour and 20 or so muinets I am at the end of the Summer Walk through, and am at the start to Fall. At the very start it does a sort of greatest hits of all seasons, and that was very fun. So far the game is everything I expected from a Horizon Game, and looks as amazing as a big name game today should, if not better. There are so far legitimately unique and fun things like launching a Bugatti off a hill, and lots of off road, and road racing alike. So far I give it a thumbs up, if you like racing games, especially in the style of Horizon, or Crew games just to name a few, with that open world play type. If not nothing I see to make you especially like it except the seasons, and stunning graphics. No glitches, or weirdness whatsoever so far. All on XBox One S. I’ll try to get through all four seasons walkthrough soon, and update you then! :+1:t2:

(@AmericanAirlines I know you were curious…)

3 Likes

Well I mean I did but it yesterday but I have not had a chance to play it yet. I likely won’t get to it for a while. Glad to see that you are enjoying it. :slight_smile:

1 Like

I love racing games, so I am having a pretty good day except for all the HW and swim practace I only had about an hour

2 Likes

Do you mean you bought it yesterday?

1 Like

Yes, that means he bought it yesterday but hadn’t had time to play it. :point_down:
:goat:

2 Likes

Yes I certainly did. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Anyone else ever get that feeling when a new game or movie comes out whare your just like, ok, so what am I wanting for now… :man_shrugging:t2:

2 Likes

Yes! In this world, something new gets old quickly lol

2 Likes