Hello is anyone here?

It’s been a while! I wonder how many people will see this

3 Likes
Boop
2 Likes

Yes, I’m actually still active here, I’ve just been busy with being bored at home all day, as well as being bored at work

2 Likes

This is so hilarious but yeah, I were wondering the same thing. xD :joy::joy::rofl::rofl:

Quarantine really got me lol

I actually found it more stressful going to the post office today and having to interact with others then to just stay home and talk to no one.

1 Like

heyo, bert!

It’s been a hot minute since I’ve been active here, my bio and this thread are suuuuuuuper outdated
http://community.aviation-airways-va.com/t/my-flight-log-tracking-thread/1

Maybe I’ll pop by here some time :slight_smile:

1 Like

Wait did you change your bio or did you just leave it as is

1 Like

just leaved it as it was lol

I’m still around occasionally. I’m just vibing

There hasn’t been a new thread in a while

1 Like

Because no one has come up with one lol

1 Like

I don’t play IF that much nowadays, oof.

I’m sure you will once the 777 releases

1 Like

Problem is: I din’t have a pro subscription and the fact that my iPad Air is a 16GB but I already have other mobile flight sims and also, a mod remove my XPs and I have 137 xp now but originally I’m grade 2 but down to grade 1. I still play IF tho because I did a 717 landing solo before we started E-learning. I would still play IF if I wanted to because I know that I wouldn’t stop playing it because of its realism and I play Rortos even less. I spent my time playing combat flight sims on PC and iPad(DCS on PC and Gunship sequel WW2 on iPad). I were also on IF this month

1 Like