Gran Turismo Sport

Hi everyone,
I just recently got Gran Turismo Sport on my PS4, and so here are my thoughts so far of the game.
I bought the limited edition version for $30.

#Gameplay
Gran Turismo has always been unique in it’s own way, like Forza Motorsports, Gran Turismo takes in that “simulation” in which it mimics real world driving.

So far, the game is amazing, it’s really awesome and have always played Gran Turismo since Gran Turismo 5 came out on the PS3. Gameplay is simple, as all you have to do is go race.

Solo Mode

Solo mode has a couple of modes, one of which is Driving school. Driving school let’s you take the wheel of different cars and do the following:

• Braking
  • Slowing down
  • handling
  • Steering
  • Ect

The mode itself is interesting, and reward you with credit and a medal type thing (gold, silver, and bronze).

Vehicles

There are plenty of vehicles from the start. You will also get a car if you complete the daily mileage routine, and you can use credits (or real currency) to purchase vehicles.

Multiplayer

You can play with another friend, and you can choose different cars, and tracks as well. You cannot play with AI during Multiplayer, but can change how many laps you want to run (you can choose between 2-200 laps).

Gran Turismo Sport is an all online game. So if you are offline, you will not be able to play the game until you are able to access the online on WiFi.

Overall

Overall, the game is well developed. I like it, and feels really nice when I play the game. The reward system for completing the daily mileage routine is neat, as you get cars for free from it.
Though, I wish it could work offline as well…

8.5/10 - “Could be better if it had offline mode”

4 Likes

Really like your game reviews, keep it up!

2 Likes