Euro Truck Simulator 2

Ah, the game that everyone can’t stop hearing about.
ETS2, ETS2, ETS2.
At first look, well, it seemed just like american truck simulator.
But as i got into the game, i saw how much detail they put into this game. Different police cars and livers for every country. Ferries from the Mainland to the UK.
The Euro Channel.
All of it was in there, completed with hundreds of trucks to choose from.

oh yeah the graphics are epic

9.5/10, because it could use a few more little things, like actual moving trains, or ferries not just in the same bay.

3 Likes

Lol, there are literally simulators about everything. Next thing will be a tree simulator lol

Do you have to manually shift gears? That’d make it realistic, making you shift through all HI and LO gears. There are 13 total gears in a Manual Transmission of a semi truck. 2 of them are reverse gears.

5 Likes

Depends on if you want to, there are simpler ones, but i like manually shifting. makes things more realistic.
I believe this Truck has 4 reverse gears, neutral, and then 12 gears. Last one had 4 reverse gears, neutral, 3 c(?) gears, and 14 gears
really depends on your truck and gearbox. Right now I’m a freelancer so i’m on different trucks a lot

2 Likes

Sounds like something that I would attempt to make.:joy::joy:

4 Likes

Hey! I love playing ETS2, I used to play it more frequently a while ago. I have a Logitech G27 I use with it. I also have ATS. Fun games!

4 Likes

I need to get one of those lol

2 Likes

It’s actually pretty nice to have. I got it with the shifter too, having a wheel and shifter and pedals makes it all really realistic and fun.

2 Likes